Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Not Over Until It's Over!

How bazzar is this.... Our paperwork has now been before a judge six times now and each time the answer is, "Wait until another day." This time the judge was unavailable so another judge said she would hear our case on Friday. My motto has been all along, "It's not over until it's over!" So, we are in waiting and praying mode once again until Friday. For those of you praying as well, Thursday night while you sleep is Ethiopia's Friday. So think about it as you fall asleep and I will post on Friday as soon as I hear. Hopefully I will be able to show everyone our beautiful daughters' pictures. Our director reminded us today that seven is a holy number and in 2 Kings 5:12 Naman needed to dip into the water seven times before he was healed.

4 comments:

JbarJ Mom said...

Praying that God moves in the heart of this new judge and that your sweet girls are home soon. Kristine

Karen said...

We are cheering for you and praying for good news on Friday! Looking forward to meeting you and your girls. Karen Wistrom (AWAA)

Apryl said...

Praying that you hear EARLY today that the girls are officially yours! You are an encouragement and bastian of strength (I wouldn't be so honoring after 6 visits to court). I've been praying for all of you and hope to hear wonderful news today :)

with love,
apryl
ps. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics you posted of the nursery. ADORABLE!

Karen said...

Teresa - thanks so much for your phone call last night. I'm especially sad for your family because I know how important it is that you get to Ethiopia as soon as possible. I pray things will still be able to come together in Oct/Nov. I look forward to travelling with you. We are hurting so much and looking for peace in today's outcome! with love, Karen Wistrom www.family-from-afar.blogspot.com