Thursday, February 26, 2009
Eek! I haven't blogged forever. Just to let you all know we are still here and are doing great. Adjustments are continuing, and we are finding our new norm. In the midst of all the adjustments God is continually showing me his hand and I am finding joy as we grow as a family. Here are a few updated pics...
Top to Bottom:
1. My husband assures me he still is my best friend with beautiful roses.
2.The three girls learn to love the USA as we sing patriotic songs for school and learn the pledge of allegiance. Abigail is the Statue of Liberty!
3.We go on a little get-away to Seattle while Daddy is on business there. We are on top of the world at the Space Needle.
Meseret is exploring.
4. Isabelle and Abigail are exhilarated by the height.
5. Baby and Mommy enjoying the view.
6. Denis takes a look at Seattle from up above.
7. Etsegenet experiences a carousel.
8. Abigail, Anna, and Sege go round and round.
9. International friends are the best part of our home school group. They come from the USA, India, China and Ethiopia. What a blessing!
10. Miss Abigail just turned six. Hurray!