Wednesday, July 1, 2009

VACATION!!!

Yahoo!!! We are officially on summer vacation and I love it. We are traveling down the Oregon coast and it is beautiful. This is the first time beautiful E has seen an ocean(more firsts I so love to experience with my older adopted kids!).
































(forever friends!)













































One of our first stops was the beautiful sand dunes of Florence. 47 miles of natural sand dunes can best be experienced riding in a dune buggy!

2 comments:

Thankfulmom said...

Have a wonderful, joyful time with your family! I'm so happy to have our girls home from Europe,and even happier that they had a fabulous trip. I'll talk to you when you get home.

Lisa

Jay said...

Teresa - wow, what fun! We love to see your beautiful family having fun together! with love, Karen Wistrom