Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About Face!!!

...So that night, once everyone was in bed, I began to read. And as the world was quiet God began to whisper...speak...SHOUT to me insights He needed a servant to hear... not about home schooling, but about children...my children...no, His children...not just the disciples He had in my house, but the ones that He had waiting to come and learn of Him. By chapter 2 or 3 God revealed what he meant when Paul said in Romans 12:1..."Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship."He told me directly to stop cutting off the flow of Christians coming to His kingdom! I have always been anti-abortion, but that night I learned that it took an entire generation of women to be fine with birth control before an entire generation of women were fine with abortion. So although I might have protested the final death of millions of babies, I myself helped create a world where this was all acceptable....I was horrified... and that night I cried.

No comments: